Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm so sick of doctor's offices!

So about a month ago I talked to my doctor and he said he would get me a referral to the RE. I waited a week (like he told me) and called his office. They told me it would take 2 weeks. Well, that next week was Thanksgiving. So I waited until the following Monday and called. Guess what? My OB did not word it correctly so they did not know I needed a referral!! So then she said some committee meets twice a week and she would hear by that Friday. That was this past Friday. She did not call, so I called her. I found out that MY insurance has not gotten back to them about if I can go to the RE. They said I would hear on Monday or Tuesday. I am so mad. I know my insurance covers this. I don't understand why it is taking so long. It is just a normal referral that normally takes NO time at all! And because of mistakes, this has taken almost a month. It is just so frustrating and I really hate waiting!

No comments: