Monday, December 20, 2010

My body works! Amazing!

I forgot to refill my bcps, so I tried an experiment. I stayed off them. A couple weeks after stopping them, I got fertile cm. I was shocked! But, my body has a way of playing tricks on me. So I waited. 2 weeks later, my period showed! Yes, it was very light, but it was THERE. Amazing. Now, a friend of mine who also has PCOS has been having regular cycles since giving birth and weaning, but I figured since I went right back on the pill I would not be fixed. But I am! When af came, I seriously wanted to throw a party! I cannot tell you how nice it feels to see my body working. And no, not thinking about trying to have another. I'm just thrilled my body is doing something right.

1 comment:

MY JOURNEY TO A HAPPY HEALTHIER ME.... said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you! Hopefully things continue to work as they should be- it is nice when things do what they are supposed to! Hope you and your family have wonderful holidays this week!