Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas Party

I realized I forgot to update what happened at DH's Christmas Party! It wasn't too bad, I was dealing with the pregnant lady well. She isn't showing yet which I think helped. But one thing did bug me. You know how when you've been struggling TTC you change your lifestyle and do certain things in hopes that it will help you get pregnant? For example, I have given up aspartame. I wasn't planning on consuming it while pregnant anyway, but I gave it up *just in case* it was hindering my ovulation or implantation, or something. Well, at the party, the pregnant lady had a diet coke!! Not only is there caffeine, which I almost completely cut out (well, until this cycle I'm drinking it a lot since I don't think I'm going to ovulate), but aspartame!! That just annoyed me.

Hopefully, I will hear TODAY about my referral to the RE. I probably won't though. I have a feeling I won't hear anything and I will end up calling tomorrow and they will tell me something like, "We haven't heard anything." It would be nice to hear some good news for once!

No comments: