Saturday, July 17, 2010

The girls are now in pull-ups. This is because it is much easier to get them on and off the potty this way. We are not pushing it yet. Hubby just asks if they need to go to potty and we are encouraging sitting on the potty. It is interesting because many times M seems so ready! And then other times, she really doesn't. For example, yesterday she was sitting on the potty and told hubby to look, said "peepee" then opened her legs and started peeing. So, this led me to believe that she does somewhat know the feeling of having to pee. However, other times, she just goes in her pull-up. No warning.

Next week, when I'm done with work, I will try M in the undies. S isn't quite ready yet. I think I may get a sticker chart too.

1 comment:

The Adventures of Grunty and Chubbs said...

Wow, pull ups! Good luck! I'm going to a potty training seminar myself tonight. We haven't done anything to move toward potty training - except that we have one book. But we don't have any potties yet, even!

We'll be moving (as you know) hopefully in the fall so I'm going to wait at least until after that is over with.

Let us know how it's going!