Wednesday, July 26, 2006

CD 12

Today is Cycle Day 12. I'm wondering if I will ovulate this cycle. I really hope I do, but I can't help but be a little wary. 10 months I've been off the pill and no ovulation. It really angers me that doctors never tell you this can happen. They all say that most women take 3 months to regulate after the pill. But there is no way that this is true for MOST women. I have talked to way too many women who do have issues after coming off the pill. My current OB subscribes to the belief that the pill can mask other problems. I don't doubt that it does do that, but I don't think that is always the case. I think that is just an easy answer for them.

I'm feeling a little better today than I have been. I really like summer vacation, but when you are depressed and have nothing to do, it is NOT a good combination! I kept busy yesterday. I made letters spelling out my sister-in-law's daughter-to-be's name!


I'm really not a crafty person, even though this makes it look like I am! It was very simple, which is good because I don't have the patience for anything complicated! The colors are a bit off since I had to use a flash, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Joie said...

Very nice! Just yesterday, I was debating buying the letters they sell at pottery barn kids for $10 a piece. Yours are much cuter!

Oh, since you don't allow "non-blogger" comments this navigates to my ID for a family blog, not my regular typepad http://joie.typepad.com/