Saturday, May 05, 2007

A few days ago, I was having some discomfort - I could feel my uterus. Didn't really hurt, but wasn't the most comfortable. So I got some advice and started drinking more fluids. That seemed to do the trick and it went away. Yesterday, I was pretty much fine. Then at night I started having some sharp pains in my ovary area, but thought nothing of it. Now today. My right side has been hurting all day. The worst is when I go to stand up, or I move funny. I had a cyst (and it actually ruptured) back in high school, and this is sort of what it feels like. So, I'm not too happy. If it doesn't get better, I'm calling the doc on Monday. I just hope it doesn't get worse! I know discomfort is normal, but I'm so worried about cysts or anything else!

1 comment:

SULLY said...

Heather I HIGHLY recommend Gatorade! It sounds like you have some OHSS. Keep an eye on your weight gain, and drink TONS of water to keep the fluid out going!

Good luck!

(JPSully1974 Lounge Place)