Sunday, October 21, 2007

Movement!!!

So for a few weeks occasionally I've been feeling something - wasn't sure if it was movement or not. Well, tonight, I definitely am feeling movement!!! The first time felt like a muscle twitch, but kept going, then stopped and started again. I felt that a little later. Then the last time I know I felt both of them move! The last one I felt was pretty strong, a totally strange sensation! Of course, I share this with hubby, but he is not nearly as excited as I am!

6 comments:

singletracey said...

How Exciting!!! I am glad your week at work went well and that you knew to still take it easy :-)

Fertilize Me said...

Oh how cool!

Yodasmistress said...

HOW EXCITING!!!

Amanda said...

Yayyy!!!!! How wonderful!!!!! (Tell hubby to get with the program and get excited! Haha!)

The Dunn Family said...

Congrats! I didn't feel movement with my twins until about 21 weeks and I was so anxious for that! Isn't it the coolest yet oddest feeling! Enjoy every minute of it.

:::delinda::: said...

Yay!! How very cool.