Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I had an appointment today! Now, I knew he was going to start checking my cervix, but I assumed it would be with the ultrasound, since that is how the peri did it. Nope! I was wrong! He checked manually. I wish I would have known - I would have attempted to shave my legs! But the good news is, my cervix is great! No change. The babies look good too. I've been feeling them move all day today, so that has been nice too.

I'm starting to get REALLY big. Luckily, it really is all stomach. They weighed me however, and I think she did it wrong. She said I weighed about 10 pounds more than last time (2 weeks ago!) and I know that wasn't right. When I got home I weighed myself and it said I was up 6 pounds - which is still a lot, but better than her calculations! My maternity clothes are not getting tight or anything though, it's just my belly!

I need to post some belly shots, and I will get around to it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I sure am giving thanks this year!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

oh yes belly shots!!! (on a side note-I just referred someone to your blog, they did ivf put in 2 eggs and now have 3 embryos and they are looking at Selective Reduction - her blog name is busted babymaker) just wanted to let you know) Have a happy thanksgiving and can't wait for belly shots!

MY JOURNEY TO A HAPPY HEALTHIER ME.... said...

You are too funny :) Anyway, glad things are looking great, can't believe that you are already 21wks!!!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving- have a great day and try to get some rest today, let everyone else fuss around- you deserve it! Take care! Sending you lots and lots of love! Sara