Thursday, May 08, 2008

I talked to Dr. O today and I am getting my paxil tomorrow! I am so glad. I will finally be able to fee normal again!

I honestly didn't want to be on anti-depressants again, but it's gotten pretty bad, and I know when I need them, and I need them.


I also took the girls out twice today! I took them for a walk this afternoon. Sofia was crying and I knew they wouldn't go to sleep inside, so we went on a walk and they slept and I got exercise. Then, my friend called and reminded me our old professor's retirement party was today and so I decided to go. It was the first time I really took them ot somewhere besides outdoors. I was nervous, but we survived! I did get the pregnant comment though. Ugh. So I tried to explain the diastasis and got a blank stare. Next I will just say, "No, I'm not" and leave it at that.


I did order that book that was suggested about diastasis. I actually saw it posted on a message board and ordered it right away. I can't wait to read it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would think that seeing you with newborn twins people would get the clue that you are no longer pregnant, some people just dont think! Im sorry they said that to you. next time just say, actually i just had twins, but thanks for asking! Congrats on the babys they are beautiful!