Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I work with idiots!

Yes, I already knew this, but I was just reminded again. We are leading professional development sessions and I had to get some hand outs ready. So I was having problems formatting one of them and getting paranoid because the one person was not emailing me back on how to fix it. So I emailed the ones I had to the other co-worker so she could print out what I had so far and make her copies. Ahead of time. Like normal people. Then I fixed the other one and sent it, only to realize that I labeled two different handouts the same number. So I asked the one who was making copies if she could fix it. Not hard. Change the 3 to a 2. She emails back and says that she is confused. Can I fix it and resend all of them! Really? You already have the files!

Then she sends me another weird email saying that I needed to do the handouts for the English session. She wasn't sure if I thought she was doing that or what. Um, hours before I had sent the English handouts. All of them. On one email.Sometimes I just want to bang my head against the wall. And watch. She will be late tomorrow because she was making copies. Even though I sent them at about 1 pm today. You know, I should have just made the copies myself!

I think it may be time to go back to the classroom.

No comments: