Saturday, January 23, 2010

Luckily it was over pretty quickly. But that Friday was pure hell. I was changing diapers left and right! Saturday they had less, and Sunday it had pretty much stopped. It was very exhausting. Also the last weekend before I returned to work. By the time I went back to work on Tuesday, I was so ready!! I saw it as getting a break!

Last week, we had crazy rain storm! And since we never get rain, they don't bother to put drains in the blacktop on campus. So it was like a lake. Last night we even got hail!

The girls are doing great, and really talking so much.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad you weathered the storm...diaper-wise and rain-wise!

MY JOURNEY TO A HAPPY HEALTHIER ME.... said...

Hope the girls are doing better- no fun when they get sick especially at the same time :) Hang in there!