Wednesday, October 18, 2006


I've pretty much decided we will do IUI. I'm a bit concerned about my not ovulating this month. I am going to request an ultrasound or something to see if I have cysts. I am testing tomorrow so I can get a BFN and call my doc and start a new cycle. I really wish I would have ovulated this month though!

No comments: