Saturday, October 14, 2006

So now what do I do?

I need to decided if I want to do IUI next cycle. This cycle looks like a bust, and if it is then the OB will increase my dose of clomid. I am not liking the mood swings on it, but I'm not going to ovulate without it. I could take a break, but I think I would drive myself crazy if I did that. I am so not patient. Part of me wants to do the clomid next cycle, but not the IUI. But then again, if I do the IUI that increases my chances and I just had an HSG so that also increases my chances. I will have to think about this some more!

1 comment:

Lexie Ann said...

Heather,

I would like to offer you OV-Watch for free. It worked with me and my timing and am now pregnant with my first. You can read about it on my blog or go to www.ovwatch.com