Sunday, October 08, 2006

Post HSG temps

My chart is crazy. My temps are all over the place. It has to be because of the HSG. It is so frustrating because I was so regular on the clomid for the cycles before the HSG. It doesn't help that my husband works an opposite schedule as me. Then, I have to stay up until way past my bedtime. Then the next day, I'm tired. It's not bad when there is a week of that, but now I have no clue when I'm going to ovulate.

Wednesday I have a follow-up appointment with my OB. I will ask him if this is normal for after an HSG. I'm also going to ask him about IUI, trigger shots, and being monitored.

The other day I went back and looked at some old posts. I was surprised to see comments! I didn't think anyone was reading this :) Thank you all for your support!
Someone asked me how long I've been TTC. It has been 1 year this month. I've only had 3 ovulatory cycles though (which have been the past 3 months). Very frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Good luck at your follow up appointment. I hope it all works out.