Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I haven't written in awhile, so I thought I would. I've been busy, of course. I'm exhausted, but the girls are doing great! They are so cute and funny- I love seeing them grow!

The girls are still just rocking back and forth, no crawling yet. They still aren't sitting up. Maya can for a little bit if I prop her up so she is leaning forward. Still no "mama" or "dada" but they are babbling and laughing away.

I'm pretty sure they are teething. They have been cranky and biting on things. I don't feel any teeth yet though.

We did get preapproved for a loan- much to my shock! I thought there was no way we would get preapproval now, but we did! So we may be buying a new home. That would be so nice. I am a little nervous about renting our condo out though. But we need a house. This place is just way too small.

It's 8:15- time to go to bed!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congrats on the preapproval...the way they talk about loans on television, you'd think no one would get one! Glad to hear the girls are doing well...gives me things to look forward to with my little ones!