Sunday, January 07, 2007

10 vials

I went to get my blood work done, and they took 10 vials of blood!! And it was fasting, so that didn't help! I usually don't do well with getting blood drawn, and the last time I had 5 vials drawn, I thought I was going to pass out. So, I was nervous! But I sat there for a few minutes and was fine. Thank god, because I had to go to work right after!

Interestingly enough, Friday I started to spot. At first I thought it was from the trans-vaginal ultrasound. But then it started getting heavier, and it was almost a light flow. So that got me worried. Saturday I also had almost a light flow, and now today, Sunday, I'm back to spotting. I don't think the u/s could cause that much bleeding, so I'm thinking I had af on my own! That would be crazy! Since going off the pill, I've only had 1 af on my own and that was 2 months after stopping the pill. I wonder if I ovulated? Now, she did do a progesterone test to see if I ovulated, but I'm thinking that since the b/w was Friday and I started spotting, that my progesterone would be low anyway. I guess it doesn't matter if I ovulated or not since I am not pregnant. I will call the RE just to be sure about this bleeding. Maybe this means I won't have to take Provera! That would be nice.

No comments: