Saturday, April 14, 2007

OMG

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

I tested this morning. I have a line!! It's fairly faint, but I guess a line is a line. I'm so nervous right now - what if it's wrong?? I will go and buy another test, just to be sure. But it's way too early to do that now. And now I'm scared to tell my hubby! I can't believe there is a line. And it's not so faint that you have to squint or anything - it's clearly there. OMG.

I'm really freaking out right now. Wow, if this is really happening, I won't have to inject myself!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I will keep my fingers crossed! I won't throw the "C" word around yet just in case, but I am really excited for you!!! Good Luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! from your old tnet friend who has been following your saga!! Wonderful news. Are you still teaching? Update us over at tnet!