Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So I had an ultrasound yesterday and today! Yesterday, they told me to start Ganirelix, and I was freaked because it is a new sort of shot and I was just freaking myself out. Well, it was no big deal! Today I went in and it looks like I'll have 5 good eggs. My largest one is 14 right now and the other big ones are from 11-13. I will go in Friday for more bloodwork and another ultrasound. I told the PA that I only have 4 days of Ganirelix left, and she said that was fine, so I'm thinking that I will trigger soon!

I'm really excited for this cycle. Even though I'm still depressed about the miscarriage, it does make me more excited for this cycle because I know I CAN get pregnant. I'm going to have more targets for the spermies and I'm doing IUI, so that ups the chances as well.I'm in a much better place than I was last weekend.

No comments: