Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been pretty nauseous the last few days! It seems to be getting worse day by day. Yesterday I even dry heaved after lunch. I was really surprised nothing came up since my tummy was full - but I'm not complaining that nothing came up!

I looked into getting Preggie Pops, but they are expensive! So I think I will just get my own sour and ginger candy. A friend told me to also get the motion sickness bands, but I have a feeling they won't work.

Monday I have to work for a few hours - with my boss and coworkers - so I'll just be telling them I don't feel well. Hopefully they don't suspect anything, but they are pretty smart. I just hope it won't be too bad.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

YUCK - hope you get some relief

Anonymous said...

I didn't get more than slightly queasy (thankfully) but the ginger chews from Henry's were awesome when I felt queasy....