Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm back on bed rest. Monday, I got up and was moving around more and everything was fine all day - no spotting or anything. Then, in the evening, spotting. The next day, I called the peri, however mine is on vacation. The other peri wanted me to come in the following day (today). So, we went. Everything looks fine. The u/s tech was very nice and showed us everything. Heard both heartbeats! Both strong at 157 and 169 bpm. The other peri was a little odd, I didn't like him too much. He kept making "jokes" that really weren't funny. But anyway, he said I neede to continue bed rest until I've had a week with no spotting. I tried to explain to him that when I lie in bed I don't spot, it's when I move around. And he agreed and thought that made sense. But, I was still confused. How do I know when I can come off? I guess what I'll do is take a week and then get up and move around more and see if I spot. Unfortunately, my peri does not come back until I have my follow up on October 11. But, better safe than sorry!!

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

yes..better safe then sorry - sending lots of good vibes to you

Amanda said...

I'm glad the babies are doing well! I hope you manage to enjoy your bedrest!

Me said...

Here's to hoping a week of bedrest does the trick!