Monday, June 23, 2008

My foot!

Since last week, my foot has been hurting. It started when Hubby went to rub my foot and it hurt, on the top of my foot by the second toe. I thought it was weird because I couldn't remember doing anything to it. Well, it got worse and I started limping. So I called the doctor, went in for an x-ray and went today to the podiatrist. I have a stress fracture! It's from added weight and wearing flip flops. Great. So now I have to wear this "shoe" that looks like a weird sandal. I get to wear it for a month. Oh, and I can't do the elliptical now. He said I could probably do stationary bike, but I'm nervous to even do that. I don't want to make it worse! I also wanted to go to the mall and do some shopping, but not anymore!

1 comment:

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh that is so not good! I hope it heals quickly