Monday, June 02, 2008

Thanks for letting me know about the links being posted! I would prefer for the link NOT to be posted in a public post on that board. I don't mind if you want to send someone here privately. Only because my friends and family do not know about my blog and I would prefer for it to stay that way. I don't care about others reading it at all, or if you want to send people here, but if you could do it privately that would be nice. Although I know I can't stop people from posting links. But thanks for letting me know!


We got out of the house last night! We went to a friend's house for a BBQ and it was fun. The girls were good. And you know, they really are good babies. They just have a little fussy period in the evening, but they really are good and pretty easy. I'm super tired today and I'm not sure why! I mean, besides the fact I'm taking care of twins, ha! I got sleep last night, so I was surprised I was so tired when I woke up.

No comments: