Monday, September 01, 2008

Thanks Sarah! :)

I had a few people read the email before I sent it, so I know it was fine. My boss emailed me, and it sounds like she pretty much agrees with me. I guess she is just not a good boss since she didn't stop it or DO anything about it. Anyway, I put it behind me for the weekend.

I had a good weekend! Went to a playgroup on Sat. and that was fun. I just love going to twin playgroups.

I think the girls are going through a growth spurt or something though! They are cranky and are fighting falling asleep. Sofia wants me to hold her all the time. I'll get her drowsy, set her down, and she starts screaming. So while it has been a good weekend, it has been a bit tough. Not to mention I think my paxil has stopped working. I'm feeling depressed again- yesterday for no reason. I didn't want to do anything. So I need to talk to my doctor.

1 comment:

Ms. Perky said...

Ohmygosh, I'm only just now getting caught up. What a terrible few days! what a terribly ineffective boss! What horrid coworkers! What a terrible way to have to transition back to work!

I don't think you were unprofessional. I think you were direct, to the point, and very clear about what your expectations are. If this happens again, I think you're totally justified in filing a grievance. I hope your boss backs you up.