Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm pretty sure the pain I was having yesterday was ovulation, or getting ready to ovulate. It's almost completely subsided today. Still a little pain, but nothing like yesterday! I'm still bloated though - not quite as much as yesterday. Hopefully all of the follies ovulated and none turn into cysts!

Last night, as I was falling asleep, I thought of something really witty to blog about. Of course, I didn't write it down so I totally forgot what it was. So I will continue with unwitty and practical posts :)

My husband is gone until Tuesday. His grandmother was just diagnosed with lung cancer and given about 3 weeks to live. She's been having a lot of health problems. She is 85 and has had a good life, but it is still sad. I'm glad I got to meet her and spend time with her prior to this. She is a very cool lady and even at 85, still not taking crap from her husband! She has a great sense of humor, and just a great lady.

No comments: