Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Today I went to my school district's central office - the main office of the program I work for is there - and 3 people only had nice things to say! Such a relief after pretty much only hearing how big I am. Plus, I had a really awful comment today, so the nice ones really made up for it. The awful comment was from a co-worker at my school, she was surprised at how big I had gotten in the last week (though I don't think I am THAT much bigger) she was shocked and then told me it was like in that movie where she is pregnant with a demon and gets big over night. Wow. Thanks a LOT. So I tried to just forget that one. Later, three people at the district office told me how cute I looked! So much better than a demon comment! Nothing at all about how large I am. It was so nice.

Then, I got home and my diaper bag had arrived!! I was so excited because I bought it online from Skip Hop with a 50% off code! Here is the bag:
I love it! Nice and big, lots of pockets and cute!

4 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

Demon ...baby... OH PUHLEASE people, think before you speak. THat bag looks like it has lots of compartments! THat is very handy!

The Dunn Family said...

Wow! What a ridiculously horrible comment! I'm sorry someone said that to you.

About the bag, I have it, and love it! Definitely has plenty of room for both the kids things.

Natalie said...

Wow. It sure sounds like that person didn't think before speaking. I can't believe she said that to you!

Really cute bag!

MichelleAnn said...

I don't think some people realize how hurtful their comments are. I don't know how I would have reacted to that. That one is definitely a candidate for the stupidest things you can say to a pregnant woman.

I love the diaper bag. Having that many pockets will be great!!! Something I loved was the small bags that had the ice packs in them (It held two bottles and fit inside my diaper bag). This kept the formula from spoiling when I was out and about (I even used it when they were one and switched to whole milk in sippy cups). I loved it. I called it my refrigerator.