Monday, December 31, 2007

Last night we had our first child birth prep class! While a LOT of the stuff I either already knew, or it didn't really apply to me since I'm having twins, it was good. It was nice for us to do something as a couple and meet other expecting couples! Especially since we don't know ANYBODY who is expecting or has little babies. The last part of class where we did some breathing and relaxing was great!! It was pretty much like my yoga breathing, but it was good for hubby, and some of it was like snuggling, which was nice. In a few weeks we will have a multiples class, and I think that will be really helpful.

Here are some pics of the nursery!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And my 26 week and 3 days pic:
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nursery is beautiful! I really love the names, too.

I hope you enjoy the multiples class! There's all sorts of groups out there for twins. My Mom must have signed my brother and I up for some sort of twin study at some point because even at the age of 30 we're still receiving stuff. Have you heard of the Mother of Twins Club? My Mom seemed to really enjoy them.

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH, you have that all set up congrats! Youare looking very lovely!

MY JOURNEY TO A HAPPY HEALTHIER ME.... said...

I love the color- the cribs look great in there with the girls names, before you know it there will be two little munchkins laying in there- your belly is looking so cute- you look great! Keeping you in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm an old friend from that teacher chatboard you used to frequent, and remember praying for sun the day you got married... and now here you are with 2 little girls on the way! I don't usually post, but check the blog every day... and I must say I'm SO happy for you!!!