Thursday, January 31, 2008

Off work - Day 4

Yep, I'm bored! It's difficult because I can't go out and do much. For the past two days, I've been going to a store, but I can only handle 1 store a day! I do have a book I'm reading, and I have netflix, but everyone I know works! However, it IS nice to just relax - it's just hard to get used to!
I'm glad Lost starts back up again tonight! I wish some other shows would play new episodes.

I also can't believe I'm 31 weeks! Time is flying by! I can't believe in a month or two the girls will be here! I'm pretty nervous. Taking care of two newborns at once! But at least I am having twins first. I think having a singleton first would be tougher. I'm really nervous about breastfeeding - there is still so much I don't know about it, and can't really until they are here. And of course that makes me nervous because I like to be prepared. I'm also concerned about a schedule. A lot of twin mommies seem to follow a strict schedule, and that is something I don't want to do, although I would like some sleep. I guess I will just see how it goes.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

I am sorry you are bored - and with no good TV shows lately!

Take care of those lil munchins

MichelleAnn said...

I'm one of those twin moms who didn't follow a strict schedule. Being a teacher I have to follow a schedule all day long. Since my babies were preemies I did have to have them on a feeding schedule for awhile, but now when they're hungry they eat and when they're tired they sleep!

Anonymous said...

My babies were never on a schedule. We all liked it much better that way.