Monday, January 07, 2008

Thanks for all the suggestions! I went ahead and ordered a shirt from Motherhood. It's one I already have, just a larger size. It will work!

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to my boss and tell her when my last day of work will be! I'm thinking I want to shoot for Feb. 8, but Feb. 1 might be my last day. It all really just depends on how I feel. Originally, I was goin to tell her I wasn't coming back this year, but I'm going to hold off on that. I'm sure she must know this is why I'm going to talk to her, but I just hope she doesn't stress out too bad.

I started work again today afer being off for 2 weeks. It was hard to go back! I'm just not in a working mood. And my feet were swelling again! Really weird because before break they were swelling, during break, they didn't swell. Today, I mostly sat down, and they still swelled! During break I don't think I was lying down more - I was mostly sitting. I guess that I probably did walk around more at work than I do at home, so I guess that's what did it.

It's getting pretty difficult to get around. Some days are better than others. Yesterday was pretty bad because my tail bone was hurting me all the time! he tail bone pain was better today - thank goodness! On a site I visit there is a woman, pregnant with twins who is about 3 or 4 weeks ahead of me. And I will admit it - I am a bit jealous of her! She posted how she is feeling great and still working and not planning on stopping (she's also a teacher). It's amazing to me that she's not having any aches and pains! I definitely have to move a LOT slower and can't do much. I get tired so easy! I know every person is different, and I am glad I haven't had any more complications! I think a part of me feels bad for stopping work. I am the type of person who works hard, and I like what I do, so it feels weird taking time off for myself, and my babies. I know it will keep me sane and more comfortable, but a part of me still feels bad.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I had tail bone pain only for one day and BOY does it put a cramp in your style. Can't concentrate on anything when your tush hurts so much!!

AwkwardMoments said...

you do what you have to! You take care of you, although it's hard not to be jealous of women who seem to experience no pains and such.

bleu said...

I want to HIGHLY suggest a chiro appointment and some acupuncture. It can really make your whole world change when pregnant.

Good luck.