Friday, July 11, 2008

There is this web site where every day they have a good deal on some baby item. I get an email every day. I bought one thing from there- 2 pairs of Skid Pants, which are like Baby Legs. Great deal, I think they were $6 instead of $12 each. But they have so many cute things! It is so hard not to buy stuff!! And almost every time I go to Target, I come home with a new onesie for the girls. It's going to get really bad when they are a little older, I can already tell! But they have such cute baby clothes now!

We currently have a pretty good schedule going on- of course it's pretty flexible. I'm sure in a few weeks it will totally change because once we get settled in something, it always changes!
6:00 am wake up, feeding
7:00 nap-they usually fall asleep between 7:30 and 8. Then I get to eat breakfast, go on computer and take a shower, it's very nice!
10:00 Feeding
11:00 playtime
11:30 or 12 nap
2:00 feeding
3:00 playtime
4:00 nap
6:00 feeding
7:00 bedtime
2:00 feeding- hubby does this, usually have to wake them and we are now working on slowly reducing the amount they get, so eventually, hopefully they will sleep all night!

Now, the wake up times vary! If they wake early, we usually play. Sometimes one will nap, the other will not. Or one will nap longer. Also, for bedtime they don't always fall asleep right away. Sometimes it takes until 8 pm to get them to sleep. But that is our basic schedule. If we go out during the day I usually feed them at 1:30 and then we go out. Or like last night they were starving at 5 pm, so they ate then. So it's definitely flexible! I go by their cues first, but this is the basic pattern it has taken. I do try to ge them to sleep after they have been awake for 1-2 hours. They seem to do best when they nap after being up for 1 1/2 hours.

I know this will all change soon. I'm thinking they might go through some weird sleep patterns at 4 months- which is 1 week! And then again when they drop one nap.

I'm really not looking forward to going back to work. I'm just scared it will be difficult for hubby to get ready for work and take care of the girls. But we will have to make it work. Maybe next year I could work part time.

No comments: