Thursday, February 28, 2008

35 Weeks!

I made it to 35 weeks!!!! Yay! I am so happy! After my appointment last week, I was a little worried I would deliver before 35 weeks, and I really didn't want to! Now, I feel much more relieved! Of course, I would like to make it to 37 weeks, but we'll see what happens!

I've had some contractions today, but nothing painful or regular. I'm going to venture out to Target tomorrow, so we'll see. I'll probably have a few more contractions. I can't believe the girls will be here so soon!

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy 35 weeks! You are going amazing things

MichelleAnn said...

Congratulations on making it to 35 weeks! Wow!! It really could be any moment now! So glad to hear you are getting out and about.

MY JOURNEY TO A HAPPY HEALTHIER ME.... said...

Yeah for 35 weeks!!!!! At this point in our NICU it is up to the OB if they want to call the neo or not (meaning they trust the pedi at this point and generally so do we) LOL That is also awesome that you are still feeling good enough to be going out- that is a good sign! You have a really great chance of making it 37 weeks or even further- hopefully they continue to behave this well when they are 2 ;) Take Care, get your rest- keeping you in my thoughts- sending you lots of love and happy thoughts!