Friday, February 15, 2008

Hubby was so sweet! He knows I've been having a rough time - especially sleeping!! So on Valentine's Day I woke up, and there was pink tulips, 2 huge chocolate bars, and a nice card waiting for me!! It was very sweet. We usually don't do much for V-Day, usually cards only. But he really put some thought into this :) Definitely made my day!

I had some more Braxton Hicks last night. I hate them. I even had one or two that were pretty uncomfortable - almost hurting! I've been telling the girls they need to stay put until 37 weeks at least!

Next week should be fun. I have a more detailed u/s on Monday for a growth scan, then on Wed. I have an OB appointment. It will be nice to see them on a better u/s machine again! Even though they are super squished!

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

yah hubby! and goo girl -stay in there and listen to the mommy

Cindi said...

You have a very sweet hubby! Lucky for you, he understands what you need from him right now and he's right there to give it to you.