Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thanks for the comment S! Sorry you had to deal with crappy care as well!! It did make me grateful for my doctor though!


I just watched the documentary The Business of Being Born. Pretty good! Although, I pretty much knew all the info that was in it. I don't think that many women in general in the U.S. do have all this info, and it would be great if more women would see this! But I have a feeling all the women who will see this documentary are ones who are already in this mindset, if that makes any sense. It didn't go into the details of how much doctors/hospitals/insurance companies make from c-sections or other interventions. I would have liked to see more on that. It discussed it briefly. It also made me very glad that I have the doctor I have!

No comments: