Saturday, August 09, 2008

It's been a busy week! Hubby had jury duty for 3 days. That was nice because he was home every evening! We went to the outlet mall so I could go to Carter's and Osh Kosh. Did you know Osh Kosh has a twin discount? I was so happy! I bought a ton of clothes for fall/winter. I bought mostly 9 month size, so I hope they fit in a few months. I guess if they are a little big it's no big deal. Hubby came with me and we went one day after jury duty, so it interfered with the girls' bedtime. I knew they weren't going to be happy, but I didn't know when else I would get to go. I hate shopping with Hubby. I just want him to be like my girlfriends when we are shopping, and he can't be. So next time he will stay home and I will find a friend to go with!

Here are the outfits:
This is the only matching thing I got and I only got it matching because they had no other color. And when I shrank it, it turned out weird. It is navy gingham
ws

ws

This also turned out weird when I shrank it. It is horizontal stripes
ws
ws
ws
ws
ws
ws

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Love em!! How cute are they!! I can understand the hubby shopping thing :) Have a great week

GibsonTwins said...

Just found your blog from another IF blog...

Cute cute cute! I have serious shopping problems at Carters, I just did our fall shopping last weekend and I didn't even think to check out any other stores at the outlets. Thats how it usually goes though. Love the Osh Kosh hoodies, those are adorable!

The new haircut looks great and so do the girlies!