Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thanks for the comments :) Yes, I am SO glad I am through that fussy period, That was really the worst.

As for the schedule thing, they do need to stay on their schedule, otherwise they get cranky. I do keep the tv on and everything and I don't make it super quiet, but they do need their naps. Other wise all hell breaks loose! But I will just let DH learn. I will just have to breathe through it ;)
---

Ok, so we started cereal the other day! Maya LOVED it! She kept sucking it down and didn't spit any out. Sofia, was not so sure about it. I think it was the texture. I have a feeling her personality is going to be just like mine. I have a texture issue with food too. So at first she wasn't sure what to do, then she had a look of disgust on her face. And I don't blame her. That stuff is nasty. Then, she just clamped her mouth shut. Very funny! Yesterday I tried again, and Sofia let a little more in, but still didn't like it. I also made it a little thicker. Maya still liked it.

Oh, on a side note, Sofia has slept through the night for the last two nights!!!! I might try to see if Maya will also sleep through.

Here are the pictures from their first rice cereal feeding:
Sofia, "What IS this?!?"
ws

Maya, "Yum, yum!"
ws
ws

No comments: